Saturday 4 May 2019

May TBR (2019)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And with a new month, comes a new monthly TBR!
I have some exciting books to read this month, and I will be achieving a fair amount of TBR Jar Challenges this month too!
Enjoy!


1. The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, by Stuart Turton
I'm just over 150 pages into this and I'm making my way through it... slowly, to say the least. There are times when I could read it all day, the chapters fly by. But then there's other times when I have the opportunity to read it, and I don't. I'll get there eventually, hopefully not too far away.





2. Queen of Air & Darkness, by Cassandra Clare
The last book in the Dark Artifices! I have quite high expectations for this novel, especially after how amazing Lord of Shadows is. I can't wait to see what happens to the characters in book, especially after that explosive ending for the last book.

3. A Shadow Bright & Burning, by Jessica Cluess
4. A Poison Dark & Drowning, by Jessica Cluess
5. A Sorrow Fierce & Falling, by Jessica Cluess

Yep, that's right, I went and got both A Poison Dark & Drowning AND A Sorrow Fierce and Falling so I could complete the trilogy in it's entirety. It's been a while since I've marathoned a series, read an entire trilogy in a month, and I decided that I want to do it with this one. The covers are beautiful and eye-catching, and after the ending of A Shadows Bright and Burning, I'm eager to pick up the other two and find out what happens.

6. They Both Die at the End, by Adam Silvera
I bought this yesterday, having only read one Adam Silvera book. I don't really have a reason for buying this other than it's been on my radar for a while, and it's been ages since I've read a hard-hitting contemporary book. Not to mention I want to read all of Adam Silvera's books before I pick up What If It's Us.

Okay! That was my April TBR (2019)! I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to write what you'll be reading in May! 
Okay, that is my post, I hope you have a good weekend and I'll see you all on Monday!
Byeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment