Monday 25 November 2019

Events I'm Looking Forward to in 2020

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And with just 5 weeks left until 2020, I thought it might be fun to post a list of events I'm looking forward to in the upcoming year: both bookish and personal.
Enjoy!


1. Getting my driving licence and first car.
Having passed my theory test on the 13th, I'm looking forward to getting my driving licence, hopefully in the next year. Only at that point can I stop taking the bus to work and back.


2. Going to York, London and Cyprus.
These are the places my boyfriend and I are planning to visit in the upcoming year. I'll make sure I'll work on some posts before I'm away on holiday, but York and Cyprus are places I've never seen, and I can't wait to visit them both!


3. Naseby 16.45
Naseby 16.45 is basically it's title. It's a 16.45 mile run in Naseby, inspired by The Battle of Naseby on 14th June, 1645. It takes place in February every year and this year, a number of my runner friends, myself included, will be participating. It's the longest distance I'll do to date, and a necessary step if I want to do a marathon in 2021. The only part I'm not looking forward to is the 3 mile hill at the end of the course!


4. "Everybody's Talking About Jamie the Musical"
This isn't until the 2nd July, but I'm really excited to see Layton Williams play Jamie in "Everybody's Talking About Jamie". So far I've seen Layton play Seaweed in "Hairspray" and Angel in "Rent" and he's been fabulous in both. Not to mention, I'm obsessed with the soundtrack and I can't wait to see this incredible show.


Bookish Releases
1. Heartstopper. Volume 3, by Alice Oseman- 6th February 2020 
2. This Vicious Cure (This Mortal Coil #3), by Emily Suvada- 21st January 2020
3. One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying #2), by Karen McManus- 7th January 2020



Okay! I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope you enjoyed reading about all the events and dates that I'm eagerly anticipating!
What book releases are you awaiting in the upcoming year? Let me know in the comments!

Right, that's it! I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see all of you soon!
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment