Wednesday 26 August 2020

Book Blog Post Ideas

 Hey guys, this is Abi here, 

And today I will be listing some ideas for blog posts- for if you're stuck! 

Now, this will be focusing on ideas specifically for a book blog. 

But enjoy! 


1. Reviews 

I started this blog because I wanted to share my thoughts about the books that I love. What better way to share your in-depth thoughts than a review?

2. Wrap ups and TBRs

Wrap ups and TBRs can only be posted during specific times, but they're my favourite posts to do, for some reason. (I think it's because I like making plans and lists.)

Wrap ups:

-End of the month. 

-End of read-a-thons. 


TBRs: 

-Start of months. 

-Read-a-thons (week long, month long, or 24 hours.)


3. Book Tags

Everyone loves a good book tag! They're fun and easy to do, and you don't have to search too hard to find one, because there's hundreds of them!

4. Lists and Top Tens 

There is a meme called "top ten Tuesday" (which is basically self explanatory), which is how some blogs make these, but you can do them whatever way you want! 

The same goes for lists, though you can do certain lists in a different way (like anticipated releases, for example, can be yearly, or quarter monthly, like I do.)

5. Updates and "Read Recently" Posts 

I like to do these every so often. The "Read Recently" posts are inspired by the videos that Booktubers like "Jessethereader" and "Hailey in Bookland". I like to talk about books I've read recently (I post one every time I read 10 books (that go towards my Goodreads reading challenge)). 

6. Discussions/ Rants

This can be about literally anything! The pros and cons of the Goodreads Reading Challenge, or your opinion on Audiobooks! 

Rants are kind of self explanatory as well. If there's something that you hate, or something that seems to be a pattern in the books that you've been reading recently, then rant about it! Odds are, there's a group of people that feel the same as you! 

7. Posts about Related Subjects 

And finally, if there are subjects that are similar to reading, (like films/ writing) then post about them too! Not every post has to center around the same thing, it can be fun to branch out and try different things. 


Okay! So those are some bookish blog ideas for if you're looking for inspiration! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope they helped. Those are kind of the more well known posts that can be used, but I can always come up with some more unique ones if that interests you guys! 

Right! That's it! I hope you have a good night, and I'll see you all soon! 

Byeeeeee! 

-Abi xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment