Wednesday 29 June 2016

June Wrap Up (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since this is my last opportunity to do a post in the month of June, I thought I would do a wrap up!

So here's the post!


June Wrap Up (2016)

Okay, so I read a total of 9 books this month!
That's still a lot, even considering two of the books I read were re-reads.
Here's the list:

1. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6), by Cassandra Clare
2. Never Always Sometimes, by Adi Alsaid
3. Cross My Heart, Hope To Die (The Lying Game #5), by Sara Shephard
4. Tempest (Tempest #1), by Julie Cross
5. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #1), by Ransom Riggs
6. Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline
7. All of the Above, by James Dawson
8. Boys Don't Cry, by Malorie Blackman (Re-read)
9. Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell (Re-read)

I still read a lot more than last month, which I think makes up for last month when I only read 3 books. For the record I finished City of Heavenly Fire on the 31st, but at least I finished The Mortal Instruments series!

So that is all I have for you all today, and I will be back on Friday with my July TBR!

Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment