Wednesday 5 May 2021

May TBR (2021)

 Hey guys, this is Abi here, 

And I'm back with my May TBR (2021)! 

I hope you enjoy it. 


1. Dead or Alive (Skulduggery Pleasant #14), by Derek Landy 

I really should have finished this by now, but I will undoubtedly be finishing it today. It's the penultimate book for the entire Skulduggery Pleasant series, but I'm both nervous and excited to see 1) how this will end, and 2) how I'll feel after it. I have just over 200 pages left of this before the end and I have no idea whether Valkyrie and Skulduggery will save the day once more, or whether something catastrophic will happen. Honestly, I'm hoping for both. 

2. Heartstopper. Vol 4 (Heartstopper #4), by Alice Oseman 

I was so surprised when I got the email that this was being shipped over, especially as this is meant to be released on the 13th May. But there was no way I wasn't going to take the opportunity to pick this up. Volume 3 felt like things were going to be introducing some more serious themes, and although I love the heartfelt romance and fantastic humour, I'm happy that there might be some different type of themes incorporated. 

3. The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus #1), by Rick Riordan 

4. The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2), by Rick Riordan 

5. The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3), by Rick Riordan 

6. The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus #4), by Rick Riordan 

7. The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5), by Rick Riordan 

It's been a month since I finished the Percy Jackson series and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. If I want to get to all the series I want to finish this year, then I need to start this. Soon. The entire series is currently on it's way to me right now, and it's my main goal for the month. I know they're a lot bigger than the first series, but I'm excited to read about more of the adventures the kids get into, but I'm hoping I'll be able to finish them all. 

8. Lore, by Alexandra Bracken 

This was one of the books listed on my Anticipated Releases list for January- March, which you can check out here, and although I was aware that people were reading and enjoying it, I never seemed to have the urge to order it and read it. Until I saw it in Waterstones for BOGOHP, and now it's on my TBR. I thought this would be a good exit out of the Heroes of Olympus series- it's of a similar subject, but it's a standalone, so I'm hoping it'll be a good time. 

Okay! That's everything I have for you guts today, so I hope you enjoyed it, and don't forget to leave a comment below! 
I hope you have a wonderful evening and I'll see you all soon. 
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment