Tuesday 2 February 2021

February TBR (2021)

 Hey guys, this is Abi here, 

And today I'm back with my February TBR (2021)! 

Now, I have some books that I need to read, but because it's February I've thrown in some romances into the mix as well. 

Here are my reading plans for the month. 

Enjoy! 


1. Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4), by Sarah J Maas 

2. Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5), by Sarah J Maas 

3. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6), by Sarah J Maas 

4. Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7), by Sarah J Maas 


I finished Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire and The Assassin's Blade in January, so it makes sense that I would attempt to finish the series in February. There's just one reason why I might not: the final four books are huge. Yeah, they're intimidating as heck. But, if the fist 100 pages of Queen of Shadows is anything to go by, I have a lot to look forward to with this series. Let me know in the comments what your favourite Throne of Glass book is, I'm curious! 

5. Autoboyography, by Christina Lauren 

Autoboyography has been on my "Want to read" shelf since the start of 2019, and I've heard nothing but fantastic reviews about this. Three years ago, Tanner Scott's family relocated from California to Utah, a move which nudged the bisexual teen back into the closet. But with one term left to go before he's free to leave for college, his best friend Autumn dares him to take Provo High's prestigious seminar- to draft a full novel in four months- Tanner can't resist having a go, if only to prove how silly the whole thing is. Writing a book in four months sounds simple. Four months is an eternity. Funnily enough, Tanner's only partly right: It only takes a second for him to notice Sebastian, the Mormon prodigy who sold his own seminar one year previously, who is now the mentor for the class. 
And it takes less than a month for Tanner to fall completely in love with him. 

6. The Falling in Love Montage, by Ciara Smyth 

This isn't on my "Want to read" shelf either, but it's a book that's been on my radar since summer last year. All I know is, it's a f/f romance that takes place over the summer. One summer of fun, every cliché they can find, but with a binding agreement: come fall, they shake hands and say goodbye. 
That's basically all I know about this, but for some reason I can't wait to pick it up. The premise is so simple, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. 

7. The Flatshare, by Beth O' Leary 

The Flatshare. Two people, who have different work schedules, live in the same house, sleep in the same bed, but have never met. Seems perfect right? Not when they have to deal with obsessive ex-boyfriends, demanding clients at work, wrongly imprisoned brothers, and the fact that they haven't met yet, they're about to discover that if you want the perfect house, you might need to throw the rulebook out the window. 
This sounds like a chaotic book with challenges and whirlwinds, and I am excited to pick it up. Beth O' Leary's books remind me of Beach Read, a book I read back in October and loved, and I'm excited to give this a try. 

Okay! That is my February TBR (2021)! I hope you enjoyed it, and don't hesitate to comment down below 1) what your favourite Sarah J Maas book is and 2) what you will be reading this month! 
I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see you soon! 
Byeeeee! 

-Abi xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment