Friday 19 February 2021

This or That Book Tag

 Hey guys, this is Abi here, 

And today I'm being totally random and doing the this or that book tag! 

(Bet you thought I'd be doing a Valentine's Day one, but I wasn't into it, so I decided not to- even though I was going to originally.) 

Enjoy! 


~Audio or book in hand?~

Book in hand mostly! There's the odd time when I can't get a book/series as a physical copy, or I find I can stay invested in a book more so with the audiobook (Queen of Air and Darkness or Heir of Fire are the first examples that spring to mind) but usually it would be a physical book. 

~Paperback or hardback?~

Although I do love the gorgeous covers for my hardbacks, most of the books are paperbacks. Paperbacks all the way. 

Fiction or non-fiction?~

Fiction, for definite, although it would be nice to pick up a non-fiction book at least once. 

~Fantasy world or real life issues?~ 

That's such a hard one, because I love books that have both. At the moment, now I'm in the midst of the vast world of Aelin and all her kick-ass companions, I'll have to say fantasy world. 

Next week, I might say real life issues. 

~Harry Potter or Twilight?~ 

Harry Potter. Hands down. 

Though I do love Twilight.

Nope, Harry Potter. 

~Kindle, iPad or other?~

Out of all the ways I could read, it would be paperback. But out of those options, I'd settle for a kindle, when I'm on holiday and can't physically lug several books across the country. 

~Borrow or buy?~ 

Before I started working, it would have been the library, borrowing books. But now I don't think I could live without buying books. 

There's just something special about walking into a bookshop. 

~Bookshop or online?~ 

I think I just answered this in the previous question... 

~Standalone or series?~ 

Another hard question! Can I opt out of this? 


~Monster read or short and sweet?~ 

It depends on the genre. A long fantasy series- I'm going to be wanting big, imense fight scenes, a huge amount of world building etc, so I'd go with a monster read. 

With a contemporary, I'd prefer short and sweet. 

~Starry eyed romance or full on action?~ 

Full on action, definitely. 

~Curled up inside or out in the sunshine?~ 

Even in the summer, the only time I'd venture outside to read would be if it was a condition for the Reading-Rush-a-thon in July. 

~Snacks or not?~ 

Unless I'm reading during my lunch break at work, I don't usually. I do like to have a cup of tea at night though. 


Okay! That's the "This or That" Book Tag! Al always, if you want to do this tag, you're welcome to! 

I tag everyone! 


Okay! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you all next week! 

Byeeee! 


-Abi xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment