And in one aspect I feel like this month has dragged, but in another, it's totally flown by.
And since it is the end of February, I am going to be posting my February Wrap Up (2017)!
February Wrap Up (2017)
In the month of February I read a total of 8 books! Here they are:
1. The One Memory of Flora Banks, by Emily Barr
2. Between Shades of Gray, by Ruta Sepetys
3. Boys Don't Cry, by Malorie Blackman
4. Would You Rather, by Chris Higgins
5. Caraval (Caraval #1), by Stephanie Garber
6. The Hate List, by Jennifer Brown
7. Not If I See You First, by Eric Lindstrom
8. It's a 50/50 thing, by Chris Higgins
So those are the books I read in the month of February! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you want to read about my thoughts on these books, I have reviews on most of them (the rest I will review in March).
So I will see you all on Wednesday, and I hope you all have an amazing day!