Saturday 25 November 2017

Top Trilogies and Series' I Can't Believe I Haven't Read Yet (Update)

Hey guys, this is Abi here, 
And since it's been (near enough) two years since I've done this post, I figured it was time for an update! 
2018 is the year when I shall get to at least half of these (hopefully), but there's no point if you don't stay positive, at least. 
Also, I am including duologies in this, because I have a couple.
Without further ado, here's the list! 

1. Monsters of Verity Duology, by V.E Schwab
This duology is basically the top of I NEED TO READ list. The amount of fantastic reviews that I have read about this duology, is insane, and I will most definitely be getting to this early in 2018. Definitely. I can't wait. Really.

2. To All The Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy, by Jenny Haan
This is slightly different to the rest of the books on this list. It's super cutesy from what I know, and every contemporary fan in the entire world is raving about this series. I'm thinking I'll read this around April-May time, just when it's starting to get warmer.
Looking forward to a change in the usual trilogies I tend to pick up.

3. Shades of Magic Trilogy, by V. E Schwab
Yet another trilogy by V.E Schwab, and another I know absolutely nothing about. I know there's magic, and I know they can travel to different... dimensions. I'm not going to insult your intelligence by attempting to guess, and what I'm going to do is... go into this completely blind and not even try to guess what it could possibly be about.

4. Red Queen Series, by Victoria Aveyard
 
Although this series isn't yet complete, I still have to read King's Cage before War Storm is released next year. I don't know how I'm going to feel about King's Cage, especially as it took me a while to get through it, but hopefully I enjoy it, and I pick up War Storm in 2018!

5. Mistborn Trilogy, by Brandon Sanderson
This trilogy is sat on my shelf, waiting to be read at the moment. But I think the reason why I haven't picked it up yet is because it's so intimidating! But I just have to bite the bullet and dedicate a month to it so I can marathon the full trilogy and read it in full.

6. Throne of Glass Series, by Sarah J Maas
As for this one, I'm going to wait until all of this series is released, until I pick it up again. I don't know when the last book gets released, but after that, I'm just going to marathon this as soon as I get the chance. I've read The Assassin's Blade, and Throne of Glass, and I wasn't a big fan. But apparently it gets better after Crown of Midnight, so I will begrudgingly carry on with the series.

7. Tiny Pretty Things Duology, by Sona Charaipotra 
I legit just heard about this like last week. It's about dancers in an academy. There's diversity, perfection and from what I know, intense. I have never read a book about ballet before, and I'm so happy to find out what I think about this duology.


So, I am aware that this is late, but I just...
ran out of time.
But I wanted to post it anyway!

So! That was my Top Trilogies and Series' I Can't Believe I Haven't Read Yet- update!
I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know in the comments if you've read any of these, and have an opinion, or if there are any that you haven't yet read, but want to.

So, I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I will see you all on Monday!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment