Monday 14 November 2016

NaNoWriMo: Week 2

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it is week 2 of NaNoWriMo!
So here's my look of week 2 of NaNoWriMo!
Enjoy!

NaNoWriMo: Week 2
Day: 14
Word count: 7426
Status: So far behind considering to lower word count to 30,000

Why?
Because I physically can't write 2,000 words a day (which is what I've been needing to write to catch up those 5 days at the beginning of the month), which is part of the reason why I'm considering to lower my goal to 30,000 words instead.


Here is my thought log for this week:
Tuesday 8th November
Words written: 1023 words
Word count: 5030 words
Thoughts: Might not be the 2000 words I originally planned, but I'm happy with the number. Still not past chapter two though. Saying that, maybe that's a good thing.

Wednesday 9th November
Words written: 2017
Word count: 7047
Thoughts: I wrote another 2000 words! This time it took four hours, so I'm getting quicker at least. I'm paying for only writing 1000 yesterday, but I can't change the past, only the future. Still determined to reach that 50,000 words though! Remaining hopeful!

Thursday 10th November
Friday 11th November
Saturday 12th November
Words written: 0
Word count: 7047
(On these days, I just couldn't work on my novel, because life and work did get in the way, and I actually don't regret that! I will try to work some more, but I will not beat myself up if I don't manage 50K, or even the work count!)

Sunday 13th November
Words written: 349
Word count: 7426
Thoughts: At least I'm getting back into writing, even if it isn't anywhere close to the daily word count! But at least I wrote something!

Monday 14th November
Words written (so far): 0 (but I'm starting after I finish this post!)
Word count: 7426
Target: 1000 words (still getting back into it)

So that was my NaNoWriMo: Week 2! I hope you all enjoyed it, I will see you all next week, unless I finish the book I'm currently reading and post a review), in which case I will post sooner.
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I will see you soon!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment