Monday 28 November 2016

NaNoWriMo: Week 4

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it's the last week of NaNoWriMo! So this will be the last NaNoWriMo update that I will do- to be honest, it'll be nice to get back to doing the tags, reviews and lists (not that I haven't enjoyed writing about writing, it'll just be nice to go back to everything else, because it's been a while).
So without further ado, here is my last NaNoWriMo update!

NaNoWriMo: Week 4

Day: 28
Word count: 21,445
Status: Lowered word count to 25,000 words.

Why?
Pretty much the same reason as last week.

Here's my thought log for the week. Enjoy :) !

Monday 21st November
Words written: 1,672
Word count: 18,770
Thoughts: On point for 35,000 words.

Tuesday 22nd November
Words written: 1,669
Word count: 20,439
Thoughts:

Wednesday 23rd November
Words written: 0
Word count: 20,439
Thoughts: One day off. Not the end of the world.

Thursday 24th November
Words Written: 1,006
Word count: 21,445
Thoughts: 667 words less than the daily word count. Hopefully I'll make it up on the weekend.

Friday 25th November
Words written: 0
Word count: 21,445
Thoughts: N/A

Saturday 26th November
Words written: 0
Word count: 21,445
Thoughts: N/A

Sunday 27th November
Words written: 0
Word count: 21,445
Thoughts: N/A

Today (Monday 28th November)
Words written (so far): 0- But I'm writing straight after I publish this post.
Target: 1,667

So that is my NaNoWriMo: Week 4 post! I hope you enjoyed it and that is my last NaNoWriMo post! (Sorry that it was incredibly short and informative), but my next posts will be SUPER DETAILED. I promise.
So I will see you all on Friday (as it is no longer November on Friday) when I will be doing one of the MANY posts that I not done for seemingly millennium!
Most likely a review as I have to post these reviews:
-House Rules, by Jodi Picoult
-Legend (Legend #1), by Marie Lu
-Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them Film Review

Might even do a book haul (I have some interesting books that I got this month).

So I will see you all on Friday! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I will see you all soon!
Also, you guys are amazing, you are killing the ratings at the moment, and for that I am eternally grateful! I love you all and I will see you soon!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment