Friday 2 February 2018

February TBR (2018)

Hey guys, this is Abi here, 
And new month equals new TBR for the month of February! 
I actually had some trouble deciding on what I want to read this month, because of that urge to think-
WHAT DO I READ NEXT?
But nevertheless, I have created one!
Enjoy!

1. Stealing Snow (Stealing Snow #1), by Danielle Paige
I am already over halfway through this, and surprisingly, I'm not finding it as horrible as I first thought it was. It's actually a fairly decent novel, and I was surprised to discover that I'm nervous as to how the first book is going to end, especially as I have to wait until next year to read the second book. With my thoughts at the start, compared to now, I will most definitely be reviewing this in the month of February. 

2. To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1), by Jenny Haan
I literally only decided this in a split second last night, after realising that 1) the last time I read a new contemporary/romance was back in September, also 2) that I really needed to read one SOON. So, I thought, because it's Valentine's Day, I could read this, as it's kind of both genres merged into one. Also, I'll read this in February, the second in March, and the third and final book in April!
3. Handle With Care, by Jodi Picoult

This is currently one of the biggest books on my TBR. And it's been ages since I've read something like this, w


here a debate is discussed within a story. They're so intense and so interesting, and I love to see how they're going to end, because it's never in the way I expect. Handle with care is a story about a couple with a child, Willow, who will suffer from hundreds of broken bones, because she was born with osteogenesis imperfecta. It involves a court case, and some what-ifs that have some weight to them. Like what if their daughter had been born healthy? Or what if their daughter had never been born? To gain compensation, that is what they will have to admit to the court. And I can't wait to see what happens.
4. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
Aside from the fact that I really want to read this book, it's also one of the books in my TBR Jar and I have to yet to complete one, even though I own the books to tick off three of them! So I am eager to tick one off! This book was one of those books that changed the way people think about racism, and kind of open their eyes to the idea that people are equal, despite their race, gender or class. And I can't wait to pick it up!

5. One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns #2), by Kendare Blake
Yeah, I need to get on this at some point this month because everybody that has read this, says it is absolutely fantastic. This is the book where they all face off, and as much as I loved the first book, this is what I've been waiting for. And as much as I want to know what happens, I know that it won't be a happy ending. But that Kendare Blake herself confirmed that there will be one queen at the end of this book, something makes me think that they'll be a twist somewhere, and I can't wait to see what happens (especially as I think there's going to be another book after.)

So that is my February TBR (2018)! I hope you enjoyed it, What books are you reading this month? Do you have a planned list, or are you just winging it?
Let me know in the comments!
And that's gonna do it for today!
I hope you have a good weekend, full of books and reading and I will see you all on Monday, when I will be posting my Fireblood review!
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment