Monday 12 February 2018

Stranger Things Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it seems like forever since I've posted a tag!
Yes I am aware that it is Valentine's Day on Wednesday, and that it would make more sense to do a Valentine's Day Book Tag, but as an eternal singleton, that's just another Wednesday to me
(after Pancake Day).
So, I hope you enjoy the Stranger Things Book Tag!




1.
 Frostblood, the first book in the series of the same name. I was like what happens now? But also super intrigued and excited about what would happen next. Then I read the sequel last month and loved it even more than the first, and now that's the case with this third and final book.

2.
The Hunger Games for sure. I would never want to live in that world, ever. That wasn't hard at all.

3.
Well, most of my books are damaged, so I can pretty much pick anything. I'm going to go with Mind Games, a book I savour the words in. It's my favourite Teri Terry novels, though I love all of them to pieces and is damaged (though not through fault of mine). I don't read it enough. Maybe that'll change this year.

4.
I don't think I have a favourite trilogy that I go to whenever I need a pick me up. I tend to pick up standalones, so I don't deviate away too much from my monthly TBR. But I do have a selection of contemporaries that I like to pick up, depending on my mood. This list is:
-Chris Higgins books (not that long, so a quick read, that contain themes that don't make them too chick-lit)
-I'll Give You the Sun, by Jandy Nelson
-Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell

5.
Double Cross!
I would not want to cross Alex McAuley- ever! He just creeps me out and even though Toby is so much smarter than him, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him- which isn't far because he's so tall.

6.
The first person that came into my head was Kaz!
But I can't choose him!
Can I?
Yeah... he leads a team that at the end is all but ready to kill each-other.
He also has a past history of manipulation, and we see that throughout the duology.
But he also has other qualities, that make me love him as a character.

7.
I dunno... all the books I've read this year?
I think I'll go with Fireblood, by Elly Blake.
That was the main surprise of January, and it's now a contender to be on my Favourites list for 2018!
When is the next book out? Does anyone know?
I can't wait to read it!

8.
I'm going to go with the Skulduggery Pleasant series! It's interesting and dead cool, but just that little bit nitty gritty, and I love it, because the characters- villains and heroes alike- are just that!


For the Stranger Things Book tag, I'm going to go and tag:

EVERYBODY.

If you want to do this tag, feel free to do the tag!


So that is all I have for you guys today!
And before I go, I have to address something.

Last week was a hectic week, where I didn't have a spare minute. And if I did, it was spent almost coughing my guts out.
But it's half term now, which means I have the time to dedicate to the type of posts that you guys deserve.
And It'll give me time to rest and recover, so when I go back to college, I'm able to keep posting.
...And I'm done.

So I will see you all on Wednesday.
Byeeeee!
-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment