Monday 6 April 2020

Characters I'd Like To Be Friends With

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And today I will be listing the characters I would most like to meet and be friends with! I can't be the only one to want some characters I read about to be real, that you can meet in real life? This is my list.
Enjoy!

1. Lila from A Darker Shade of Magic
I've only read one of the books in the A Darker Shade of Magic and Lila is already one of my favourite characters of all time. I know I've only scraped the surface with her, but I already know that I'm going to love everything about her. She feels realistic to me because she doesn't stay and fight when it's crystal clear that she can't win- she turns and runs. But she always comes back. And I like that.


2. Tanith Low from Skulduggery Pleasant
Tanith Low is and always will be my favourite character from the Skulduggery Pleasant series. She is the most kick-ass, amazing yet wonderfully genuine and such a mentor for Valkyrie for the first few books in the series. Tanith Low is an adept, which means they can be more powerful than elementals, but it might cost them something. Tanith's talent: running on walls. Also she fights with a sword and can drive a motorbike.


3. Levi from Fangirl
As much as I like Cath, I think we're too alike. Put the two of us in a room together and there'd be silence, apart from the noise of us typing words on a laptop. And that would be fine, but I like how Levi can make conversation out of anything. And gingerbread coffee based drinks are my favourite :).


4. Kitty from To All the Boys I've Loved Before
I believe she is the most underrated yet one of the funniest characters in To All the Boys. She's probably one of the reasons why I feel guilty that I still haven't seen P.S. I Still Love You. It's been a couple of years since I've read the series, and I hope she gets more of a role in the sequel film, because she's one of my favourite characters. Also I can't wait to see her grow up into an older, more mature version of her epic self.

5. Goh Peik Lin from Crazy Rich Asians
Goh Peik Lin was a breath of fresh air in this book. I know she makes a reappearance in the next book, because I think it takes place the night before Rachel and Nicholas' wedding, so she'll be at the wedding, if nowhere else. She's just unlike any other character in that book, whenever I'm reading her quick and witty responses I have to bite my lip, for fear that I might burst out laughing.

Okay! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I'll see you all soon!
Byee!

-Abi xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I'd totally want to be friends with Lila too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's such a great character, I can't wait to read more about her in Gathering of Shadows :)

      Delete