Friday 5 November 2021

November TBR (2021)

 Hey guys, this is Abi here, 

And I'm back with another monthly TBR! 

I have one main goal for this month, and another series kind of dipping in every other book maybe. 

Based on last month, you might be able to guess. 

Enjoy! 


1. Trials of Apollo series, by Rick Riordan 

The Dark Prophecy

The Burning Maze

The Tyrant's Tomb 

The Tower of Nero

I have a lot of books to read if I'm going to get through this series. They're shorter than the Magnus Chase trilogy, but there are more of them. However, if they're anything like the first one, I'm sure I'll enjoy them. The sarcasm was on point, I was laughing my head off. I don't know where Rick Riordan came up with this idea, but it's one of the funniest series I've started by him so far. I hope the rest of them continue to be as incredible as the first book. 


2. Magnus Chase trilogy, by Rick Riordan 

The Hammer of Thor 

Ship of the Dead 

I'm currently just over halfway through The Hammer of Thor and although I'm supposed to read the next couple of Trials of Apollo series books next, I'm wondering if it's worth just finishing this series instead. I feel like I'm too invested in this series, having read the 1st and 2nd straight after, and it feels like it would just make sense to finish the series and give it the attention it deserves. 


3. Paper Girls Graphic Novel Series, by Brian K. Vaughan 

Volumes 2-6


I'm not sure how many of these I'll get to this month, as I'll be reading them throughout working my way through the books above, but I'm hoping I should get through at least half. 
If you don't know about this series, it's about four pre-teen girls that run the neighbourhood newspaper, and stumble across something, let's say, out of this world. Literally. 
I've finished the first one, and I have a feeling that I've only hit the tip of the iceberg with this series. To say I'm excited to see what happens next would be an understement. 


Okay! That's my November TBR (2021)! I hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to comment what you plan to read, in the comments below! 
I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see you all soon! 
Byeeee! 

-Abi xxxxx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Abigail! I came across your blog and wondered if you take review requests? I have a YA duology, Better Together by Marjorie Jackson, that I'm looking for reviews for. You can reach me at Pam.Labbe@aurorapublicity.com Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete