Friday 1 September 2017

September TBR (2017)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I can't believe it's September already!
It's 2018 in only a matter of months!
But first, I need to read all the books on my TBR.
So here's my September TBR!
Enjoy!


The Infernal Devices
1. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1), by Cassandra Clare
2. Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2), by Cassandra Clare
3. Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3), by Cassandra Clare
  

I figured I should put these books in one section, rather than just doing a wrap up at the bottom of the page; and I have to say, I do like the layout.
Now, THE INFERNAL DEVICES! I finally have all of them, which means I get to marathon them!
And... I want to see why everyone loves these stories so much! 
Hopefully I can finish this series by next Sunday. I'm not doing much until then, so there should be no reason not to.
Let me know in the comments what you think of TID, and whether you love them or (unpopular opinion) dislike them.


4. We Were Liars, by E Lockhart
I chose this book for a couple of reasons, one of them was because I know that once I finish such a full on series as TID, I'm going to need a book so that I don't fall right down into a reading slump after finishing, and this book is short enough that I'll be able to finish it without too much trouble. Also, I consider this a summer read, so I need to finish this before Autumn comes in October.


5. The Start of Me and You, by Emery Lord
I'm chosing this one for one of the reasons that I chose We Were Liars, because it has the summer feel. But this is a book that isn't just a cutesy fun book: it has some weight to it. It's about re-discovering yourself after what I can only describe as a HUGE knockback. It's about facing your fears and learning that there is life after someone leaves you. Written by the author of When We Collided, this book promises to be beautiful, and heartwrenching, as the story is emotional, and takes place when a character is at her most vulnerable position. Can't wait to read it.

6. Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1), by Cassandra Clare
I thought, since this is primarily a shadowhunter month, that I'd pick this up and make a start to the series! (Hopefully if I finish all these books I'll nearly be caught up with ALL CASSANDRA CLARE BOOKS, which I didn't think would ever happen! I won't be continuing with Lord of Shadows until next year, because I am just going to focus on the current books of my TBR at the moment. But, Lady Midnight! Can't wait to pick this up :) .

So that is my September TBR (2017)! Those are the main books that I plan to read, but if all goes to plan, hopefully I might be able to pick up more (such as The Chemist, or Strange the Dreamer) before the end of September). But because I'm unsure of what I'm going to read after these, I'm just going to stick to this TBR for now!
What are your reading plans for September? Let me know in the comments below!

So, I will see you on Monday, I hope you have a wonderful reading weekend, and I'll see you soon.
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment