Tuesday 13 November 2018

Chocolate Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And having done this blog for near enough three years, it's tough finding new tags.
But nevertheless, I've found one: The Chocolate Book Tag!
Enjoy!


1. Dark Chocolate- A Book That Covers A Dark Topic
Having bought another book by this author just on Sunday, this is the first book that sprung to mind. It's a book about suicide, and two characters. It's... hopeful, sad, and a beautiful read that I highly recommend (though not if you have any triggers about suicide.)


2. White chocolate- Your favourite light-hearted/ humorous read
It's an old time favourite. I read it for the first time years ago and it still remains one of my favourites. It may have some serious points, but I definitely consider it a light-hearted book, particularly in the conversations between Levi, Cath and Reagan.  

Milk chocolate- A book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read.
Having given up on the series after Throne of Glass and The Assassin's Blade a couple of years back, I'd decided that the series wasn't for me. But because of the hype, and the fact that I heard that it gets better after the second book, I'm thinking that next year, I'll start making my way through this series.


Chocolate with a caramel centre-Name a book that made you all gooey in the middle when you were reading it.
Although this story is made from an incident (that isn't included in the story- the protagonist's boyfriend dies of drowning) that isn't all that happy, the book itself is just so cute, I couldn't think of a better candidate for this question. What I love about this book is that there is a list, several goals, the usual structure of a story. Put that with happy parts, hopeful parts, and a whole lot of heart, and you've got this novel.

Wafer-free kit kat- Name a book that surprised you lately.
I don't really have one for this. I've mostly been reading the Series of Unfortunate Events since August, without many new books. So I'm going to have to skip this question.


Snickers- A book that you're going nuts about.
This series'. Always. This is one of my favourites, always has been, and every time I read it, from the time when I was reading it for the first time, about 8 years ago, I find something new every time within this series.


Hot chocolate with marshmallows- what book would you turn to for a comfort read.
A story about three generations, two perspectives. These women grow to listen to each-other, and face their fears head on. Some tension makes the story interesting, but what makes the story amazing is the relationships, the character arcs. Such a natural story.



What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and a little something for everyone.
This series. There is none other, than the Harry Potter series.


TAGS
EVERYBODY! If you want to do the tag, you can!


Okay! So that is the Chocolate Book Tag! I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you soon!
Byeee!

-Abi xxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment