Tuesday 6 November 2018

November TBR (2018)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And even though this is super late and a Tuesday, I'm thinking I'll post tonight and then again on Friday, when I have the time to write a long post.
For this month I actually don't know how much I'm going to stick to my TBR, but that's always going to be the case.
Enjoy!


1. A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire #1), by Jessica Cluess
I have just under 100 pages left of this and I'm sure that I will finish it within the next 24 hours. I don't know as to whether I'm going to finish the second book in the trilogy before the end of the year, but I don't regret picking it up. One thing I will say is that it kind of creeps up on you, and before you know it, you're invested in the story, and... what the heck it all means! Can't wait to see how it all ends (really hope there isn't a cliffhanger...)

2. The Grim Grotto (Series of Unfortunate Events #11), by Lemony Snicket
3. The Penultimate Peril (Series of Unfortunate Events #12), by Lemony Snicket
4. The End (Series of Unfortunate Events #13), by Lemony Snicket
 
The last three books in the Series of Unfortunate Events series. It's been a long time coming, having started re-reading this series in August, but from this point on I know not as to what will happen next and I'm excited about rediscovering it, especially as series 3 of the Netflix tv show will be out soon, and I'll be able to marathon the entire series at some point of next year.


5. POLL!
That's right! There will be a poll on my Instagram (same name as my blog) as to what book I shall read.
The two options are:
1. Two Dark Reigns (Three Dark Crowns #3), by Kendare Blake
2. This Cruel Design ( This Mortal Coil #2), by Emily Suvada
Two books that I am really looking forward to picking up. One's fantasy, the other is a DNA type Sci-fi. Two different series'. You decide.


Okay! So that is my November TBR! I hope you enjoyed it, and I will see you all on Friday!
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment