Monday 16 December 2019

Jingle Bell Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I've finally deemed it late enough in the month to do a book tag (good thing really, I don't really have many post ideas at the moment apart from favourite list of 2019 and the wrap up- and I can't post those yet)
So today I'm doing the Jingle Bell Book Tag, a Christmas tag I've yet to do.
As always, feel free to participate, whether it be on Instagram, YouTube or your own blog.
Enjoy!


1. All I Want For Christmas is you~ What book do you want to find under the Christmas tree?
I already know that I'm receiving this for Christmas. It's actually the only book I'm getting, because my family believes in letting me make the decision on what book I would look- probably for fear that they'd pick something I won't read or already own. Goblet of Fire Illustrated Edition is the only edition that I don't currently own, and I'm really looking forward to leafing through the pages, especially as Goblet of Fire happens to be my favourite HP book.

2. Simply having a Wonderful Christmas Time~ What book that you've read this year have you enjoyed the most?
I feel like this would be giving a sneak peek of my favourites list of 2019 but the book that I've enjoyed the most this year is probably Eliza and her Monsters because I fell into the story so naturally that I can't help but love this novel.

3. Elf~ What book unleashes your inner child?
I first read these books when I was 13 years old. Nearly 10 years later, I still can't help but pick this series up every so often. Reading this series brings back memories like nothing else does from my early teenage years.

4. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas~ What book has the most festive look to it?
This feel like an obvious one, but this is set on Christmas Eve, and it consists of three short stories, made from three famous authors. They all entwine into one big story, over the course of the day and even though I didn't enjoy them all a whole lot (I have one favourite), it's by far the most festive book I own.




5. The Holiday~ Name your favourite two couples
 

These two. (No spoilers from the show please, I haven't seen a single episode. I'm talking about from the books.)

6. What book would you like to give as a present to your followers?
I'm going to end this tag with a present of, you guessed it: "Noughts & Crosses" by Malorie Blackman.

That's the last question, and that's the end of the tag! I hope you enjoyed it, and once again, feel free to participate! (Whether that's on Instagram, YouTube, or your own blog!)
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I'll see you all soon!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxx








2 comments:

  1. I loved this tag! Noughts and crosses is my favourite too, I’m so excited for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I can't wait for the next one either, though I'm not sure what the release date is yet. Hopefully some time next year!

      Delete