Monday 30 December 2019

2019 Wrap Up

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And with just one day and a bit left until 2020, I figured it was time to do the yearly wrap up!
(Especially as people seemed to enjoy it last year.)
So I'm back with the 2019 version.
Enjoy!


~Books Read in December~
I managed one book more than last year this month. Truth be told, my Goodreads reading challenge was almost won anyway, so I only needed to read two books to achieve it anyway.

1. Wildcard (Warcross #2), by Marie Lu
This went in such a different direction to the first book, but somehow it seemed to work. It got much darker, the characters (a couple in particular) did too, but I was very satisfied with the ending of this duology.

2. Finale (Caraval #3), by Stepahanie Garber
I put this novel off for longer than I should have, because I didn't enjoy Legendary all that much. But, I'm happy to report, that I enjoyed it a lot more than Caraval & Legendary. I never got bored of reading from one sister's perspective because I was reading just long enough, never too much.


~Films & TV Shows Watched in December~
Films
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2
5. Hannibal
6. Red Dragon
7. P.S. I Love You (currently watching)

TV Shows
1. A Series of Unfortunate Events Series 1-3 (though not finished yet.)
2. Bad Education (Season 1/2)


~Series Completed in 2019~
1. The "Me Before You" trilogy, by JoJo Moyes
2. The "Strange the Dreamer" duology, by Laini Taylor
3. The "Dark Artifices" trilogy, by Cassandra Clare
4. The "Three Dark Crowns" series, by Kendare Blake
5. The "Kingdom on Fire" trilogy, by Jessica Cluess
6. The "Warcross" duology, by Marie Lu
7. The "Caraval" trilogy, by Stephanie Garber

Hey! The same number as last year! Pure coincidence!

~All the Things I Did in 2019~
1. Started Automatic Driving lessons.
2. Passed my theory test.
3. Hit 100,000 views.
4. Ran my first half marathon.
5. I ran my 100th parkrun.
6. I went to Madrid.
7. Got to blog and talk to you all!

~Goals for 2020-2025~
1. Pass driving test.
2. Get a car.
3. Publish debut novel.
4. Get my first mortgage.
5. Reach 200,000 views
6. Run a marathon.


Okay! So that is my wrap up for 2019! It has been quite a year, but that year is nearly over, and I'm looking forward for the future even more!

Right! I hope you have a wonderful last day tomorrow, and I'll see you on the flip side... 2020!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know in the comments what you achieved this year, and I'll see you soon.
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment