Monday 30 January 2017

January Wrap Up (2017)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And this month went by so fast!
I posted a review here and there, a book haul and a tag-
And BAM! It's the end of the month!
So today I am doing my January Wrap Up (2017)!
Enjoy!

January Wrap Up (2017)
So this month I read a total of 7 books. This is a lot more than I thought I would (I thought I'd read 4/5, to be honest), so this was an amazing reading month for me!
Here are the books I read this month!

1. Desolation (Demon Road #2), by Derek Landy
2. American Monsters (Demon Road #3), by Derek Landy
3. Frostblood (Frostblood #1), by Elly Blake
4. Everything Everything, by Nicola Yoon
5. Baby Doll, by Hollie Overton
6. Passenger (Passenger #1), by Alexandra Bracken
7. Wayfarer (Passenger #2), by Alexandra Bracken

So those are the books that I read in the month of January (2017)! If I keep going like this, I'll be finished by August!- No really, I worked it out! (Let's hope I finish by them, because the I'll get to read a lot more books!)

So that was my January Wrap Up (2017)! I'm sorry it was short, but it literally was just a list of the books I read this month....
If you want to find out more about any of the books I have on this list (with the exception of Wayfarer, because I haven't posted a review for that yet), then look for the reviews on my page: Post Pandemonium (2017)!

So, I will see you all on Wednesday, when I will be posting my February TBR (2017)! A sum up of this post: I will be reading all the books that I really am not too excited to read, but I want to read them too much to chuck them!
But they still look interesting, so go check it out!
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and if you have any thoughts, let me know in the comments!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment