Monday 24 April 2017

April Book Haul (2017)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And since it's nearing the end of the month, I thought it only fitting that I post an April Book Haul (2017)! Even though there are only four books this month, I'm super excited about all of them, and I wish to share them with you all!
Enjoy!

April Book Haul (2017)
1. The Hate U Give, by Angie Thomas
The amount of times I've talked about this book, if you don't love it as much as me, you're probably getting sick of it by now! Well I have already read this book and loved it, and unless I read a bunch of OUT OF THIS WORLD books between now and the end of the year, it will definitely be making my favourite books of 2017 list! This book is about a case that is a result of a white man shooting an unarmed black boy, but it is so much more than that. Expect a review before the month is out.

2. Us (One Day #2), by David Nicholls
To be honest, I didn't even know the book One Day (it's a film as well), had a sequel? This book was kind of an impulse (and the pressure from a book seller that personally recommended this book to me) to buy and read. I haven't read it yet, and I don't know when I'll get to it (hopefully within the year, as my goal for this year is to finish my TBR list), but hopefully I'll enjoy this as much as the first one! Let me know in the comments if you've read it, and if you enjoyed it or not!
3. Perfect (Flawed #2), by Cecelia Ahern
Yet another book I've been waiting for since I finished the first one back into December. I loved the first one, and I hope to love the second just as much. I've also got the hardcopy for this one, and even though I don't love the cover as much as I love it for the first one, I can't wait to read the second and final book in the Flawed duology. Highly HIGHLY recommend the first book in this duology, you truly can't tell that this is her debut YA novel, such brilliance.

4. The Chemist, by Stephanie Meyer
Yet another book that's been on my radar for quite a while. Intrigued by the mystery décor, and the obviously high intensity, and the fact that it was written by Stephenie Meyer, of course it drew me in! I haven't heard much about this on booktube, but what I have heard, I've liked. And no joke, I got this at pretty much mint condition in a charity shop! Don't underestimate charity shops! (And yes, hardback!) I am so excited to read this, it is unbelievable! Let me know your thoughts on this book in the comments!

So that was my April Book Haul (2017)! I hope you enjoyed it, even if it does just have four books in it... But they are all books I am really looking forward to reading, and hopefully you are too (let me know in the comments!)
So I hope you have a wonderful day, wherever you are in the world, and I will see you all on Wednesday!
Byeeeeeeeee!

-Abi xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment