Wednesday 12 April 2017

The Easter Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it is time for another book tag! Since it is Easter at the moment, I thought it only fitting that I do the Easter Book Tag!
Enjoy!

The Easter Book Tag
1. Rabbits- A book that you wish would multiply- So a book you want a
sequel to (that doesn't have one)!
Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell

After much consideration (frankly, most standalones I read I'm happy with the endings), I think I want to go with Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell. Even though this book ended a way I liked it, I think I'd like to see the characters dealing with the aftermath of what happened in Carry On. And maybe divulge a bit more with magic.

2. Egg- A book that surprised you
Songs About A Girl (Songs About A Girl #1), by Chris Russell
I think this was one of the biggest surprises I have ever read. I don't know what I was expecting when I bought this, but I am so glad I did! And when I review it, the author was nice enough to contact me about the review! This is the link to the review here.

3. Hunt- A book that was hard for you to get your hands on
Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3), by Brandon Sanderson
Even though it isn't potentially hard to get any book nowadays because of book shops and the internet, I did find it hard finding the last book in the Mistborn trilogy because I found it in a charity shop. I was searching mercilessly for that book for ages because I got the second in the trilogy in a charity shop too.
As for the first one, I will continue to look for that in charity shops, but come September (birthday month), if I haven't found it by then I'll just buy it off the internet or Waterstones.

4. Lambs- A children's book that you still enjoy
Matilda, by Roald Dahl
This was one of my favourite childhood books, and I still love it today because it truly is timeless. It's also one of those books that everyone should read, at least once because truly anyone can enjoy it. And what's more, it's currently on stage in London and is due to tour round the UK next year! It's one of those shows that I desperately want to see and hopefully that wish will be fulfilled next year!

5. Spring- A book with a cover that makes you think of spring
Since You've Been Gone, by Morgan Matson
This one really reminds me more of Summer instead of Spring, but this was the first one that popped into my head, so this is what I'm choosing!

6. Rising from the dead- A book with a deceased author
Little Woman, by Louisa May Alcott

I don't think I have many books with deceased authors but I'm going to pick Little Woman by Louisa May Alcott. This is such a classic, and I'm in tears every time I read it!  

7. Baskets- A book that is in your Amazon cart or on your wish list right now
Perfect (Flawed #2), by Cecelia Ahern
This is at the top of my wishlist at the moment. It is the second and final book in the Flawed duology (I read the first in December- the link for my review is here.) This was released on 6th April, and I can't wait to see how it all wraps up!

8. Candy- A book that is sweet
I'll Give You The Sun, by Jandy Nelson
This book is more than sweet. It is hopeful and beautiful, but the main element is sweet. You cant help but sigh happily at how sweet the dialogue is, and how these characters feel about each-other.

9. Peeps- tag people!
I'm going to tag anyone that wants to do this tag!


Hi! That was my Easter Book Tag! I hope you enjoyed it, and I will see you all on Friday!
Byeeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment