Monday 9 October 2017

TBR Jar (2018)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And even though it may be a bit too early, considering it's only just October, but I want to talk about something that I'm going to attempt in 2018.

I have to admit, it is a TBR jar, but it isn't anything specific really.
It isn't like specific books, and I pick one every month.
To be honest, I don't really have an annual time to pick one.

It's basically all the things I want to read next year.
Some of them are authors, others are a specific duology or trilogy.
There aren't quite twelve yet, I'm thinking at the moment that I'll maybe try to accomplish 6-8, because although there are a few that come to mind immediately, there won't be a point otherwise.

Here are the tasks that I've thought of so far:

1. A Stephen King book
At this point, I really don't care what Stephen King book, I just need to read one. It might be Carrie, or It, but I definitely need to read one that was produced by him.

2. The Savage Song duology, by Victoria Schwab
Katytastic's 24 hour readathon vlog is what got me invested in the need to read this duology. Also the thousand amazing reviews about all of her books.
This needs to happen sometime next year.

3. Read something GRAPHIC NOVEL/MAGNA
I need to get into more comics/graphic novels-ish. Maybe Saga, maybe Nimona, or We Are Okay. Whatever, I want to get into something in this section of books. Because I feel like an outsider. And I want to love it. I do.

4. Without You, by Colleen Hoover
Okay, I know. This is out like now. But... I think I'm going to wait for the Paperback. I've bought too many hardbacks recently. And I need to stop, else it'll become a problem.
But this, I don't know, maybe I'll cave... After Christmas... maybe.

5. THE TRIALS OF APOLLO trilogy, by Rick Riordan
THE ANTICIPATION IS REAL WITH THIS TRILOGY...
I don't know why, just no reason whatsoever!
Might be the covers... I don't know...
But everybody has been raving about this trilogy, so I thought I might give it a try!
Let me know in the comments if you have enjoyed this trilogy!


Those are kind of all the ones that I have so far!
I'll try and think of some more but those are the main ones for now.
Let me know if you think of any (that you think I might like).

So that is all I have for you today, I hope you have a wonderful day (or what's left of it for those of us in the UK)!
I will see you all on Wednesday!
Goodbye!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment