Friday 8 December 2017

30 Day Writing Challenge

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
So, I was searching for inspiration on Pinterest (if your not on there, get on it)
And I stumbled upon this thing.
So, I'm doing a blog post on it, because it looks interesting.
Enjoy!


Okay, so this... 30 Day Writing Challenge...

What is it?

I had no idea this was a thing!

From what I can see, there are a bunch of these, depending on which one you think you can write about most. There isn't an official one, which both surprises me, but also doesn't, because everyone's blog is always a little bit different to everybody else's, and even though the blog posts wouldn't be exactly the same, who would want to follow the crowd if you had the choice?
And they look like this!

So basically, it's a challenge where you write whatever it says on the day. You post every single day of the month, and you have the choice to follow somebody else's, or create your own.
If I was considering participating in this, I would probably create my own, because from what I saw, there weren't really many book blog versions of this.

I'm probably not the first book blogger to discover this (I'd be very surprised if I am) and I hope that I'm not the last, so I think I might possibly attempt this some time next year.
Book version, of course!
And possibly films and musicals too!

So I pose the question: Have you heard of this too, for those with blogs?
Have you participated, did you complete the challenge, and what did you think of it? Did you enjoy it, or wish you'd never discovered it?
For the readers, would this be something you'd be interested in seeing?
Let me know in the comments!

So that is all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed it!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get to read (or write) lots!
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment