Friday 22 December 2017

Introducing... The Lara Jean Trilogy!

Hey guys, this is Abi here,

And on my walk through town (on my way back from work)

I walked into Age UK (charity shop that I go into sometimes)

And luck would have it, on the shelves, is

THE LARA JEAN TRILOGY.

So of course I bought each and every book, because

it was on my "Trilogies I Can't Believe I Haven't Read yet", which you can find here.


These are the covers, and they are so chicklit, and just unlike anything I've read before that I just can't wait to pick them up- even though that might not happen for a while.

Let me explain. This trilogy doesn't really scream Christmas. I think I'll end up picking them up in Spring, so maybe April time, because that is generally the time that I pick up the most Contemporaries.

The first book in the Lara Jean trilogy is about a girl called Lara Jean (obviously). And every time she's loved a boy, she's written them a letter. She keeps them in a box her mother gave her, there's no way she mails them. Until somebody else does, and suddenly her love life goes from imaginary, to out of control.

As far as I know, this is the trilogy to read if I'm in the mood for a light, chicklit kind of series, and I am really looking forward to it.

That's sort of all I have to say about it. But let me know in the comments! Have you read this trilogy? What did you think of it? And if you have yet to read it, is it something you like the idea of?

So that is all I have for you all today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and Christmas! As of whether I will be posting on Christmas Day, I have yet to decide.
Even if I don't, I will see you on Wednesday!
Byeee!

-Abi xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment