Friday 1 December 2017

December TBR (2017)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I feel like it became December about a week ago because it's more or less minus degree here at the moment. My hands are literally about to fall off. 
But no more about the weather, or the coldness of it, here's my TBR for the final month of 2017!
Enjoy! 

1. Finish the Skulduggery Pleasant series
I am currently on Book 8 (Last Stand of Dead Men), and I have:

  • Last Stand of Dead Men 
  • The Dying of the Light
  • Armageddon Outta Here (Short stories)
  • Resurrection Left to read, which shouldn't take all that long (hopefully).


As for the rest of my TBR, nothing else is really a priority. I think this month I'll just read what I want, and let you know in the wrap-up.


There is however, one book that I am definitely putting on my TBR this month.
And that book is...


2. Strange the Dreamer, by Laini Taylor
This book has been on my TBR so long it's become pitiful. Everything else after Skulduggery Pleasant is a maybe, but this is something I just have to get to. This is happening. 


As for anything else, I think I'm just going to read what I want to read, and try not to plan anything. It's the end of the year and I have a feeling that if I try to plan anything else I just won't stick to it. 
So, that was my December TBR! I know it was a short one, but hopefully I'll finish all of these and get to read some more as well. 
Wish me luck!

As for you, I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you get some good reading done!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment