Wednesday 3 January 2018

Most Anticipated Releases for 2018!

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And with a new year comes a new butt-ton of book releases- that I can't wait for them to be released!
They range from next month all the way through to December, and I can't wait for any of them.

What I think I'm going to do is release them in order of publication.

1. Deception (Dark Matters #2), by Teri Terry
Although I wasn't the biggest fan of the first book in the series, Teri Terry still remains an auto-buy author and I continue to read her books. Thank-fully I don't have long to wait until Deception is released and I get to jump back into the sci-fi crazy world that Teri Terry has created. 
Release date: 8th February

2. Renegades (Renegades #1), by Marissa Meyer
Now, I don't know too much about this book, except for the fact that it includes superheroes, and it involves a girl and a boy working together. However one of them is after justice, and the other is after REVENGE, which ought to be interesting. Also, every book that I have read by Marissa Meyer I have loved, which is enough for me!
Release date: 5th April

3. War Storm (Red Queen #4), by Victoria Aveyard
Now, I have almost half a year to finish King's Cage, but rest assured, it is quite an intimidating book. Nevertheless, I shall read it, because I want to pick this next book up as soon as it is released, and as soon as I can get my hands on it. I have no idea what it is about, having not read the third book. But I'm looking forward to reading it regardless.
Release date: 15th May

4. Legendary (Caraval #2), by Stephanie Garber
To be honest, I was kind of happy with how Caraval ended. But if there's another book, I'm reading it. Also, Caraval was one of my favourites from last year, and it was because of the undertone of mystery, of not knowing what was real. My expectations are high, and I would love to see my love of Caraval continued in Legendary.
Release date: 29th May

5. Midnight (Skulduggery Pleasant #11), by Derek Landy
Release date: June 2018
At present, there is no cover for this. It was only a couple of weeks ago that the release date was revealed. I am now fully caught up with the series, and ready to pick up the next one when it's released in June. This is one of those that I will continue to read, and I feel like this is a global thing as well. There is a group of people that have grown up with this series. But whatever happens, I know the 11th instalment to this series will be incredible. And I can't wait for it to be released.

6. As The Curtain Falls, by Carrie Hope Fletcher
Although I'm not madly in love with the premise of this book, because it involves ghosts that were in love 70 years ago coming back to haunt people now, and a couple trying to conceal and save those ghosts before tragedy repeats itself, there is something about it being Carrie Hope Fletcher's writing, that her stories always involve hope as a general theme, and it takes place in a theatre!
Release date: 12th July

7. Songs About A Boy (Songs About A Girl #3), by Chris Russell
The third and final book to the Songs About A Girl. A tiny part is sad that it's ending because I love this trilogy, but a bigger part is desperate to know what happens to Charlie Bloom and all the other characters. I really have no idea how Chris Russell will wrap up this trilogy, but I cannot wait to find out!
Release date: 2nd August

8. Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3), by Cassandra Clare
Again, I haven't yet caught up with this trilogy, but since the release date is 4th December, I have some time at least. But even though I've only read Lady Midnight, I have a feeling that I will want to continue after Lord of Shadows because 1) of the amazing reviews that I have been hearing since it was released, and 2) I'll be caught up on the trilogy when I finish Lord of Shadows, so why should I continue? Looking forward to picking this up (even though it's released at the end of the year).
Release date: 4th December


So that is all I have for you guys today! What anticipated releases are you waiting for in particular? Let me know in the comments, so we can talk about it!
I will see you all on Friday, so happy reading, and I'll see you then!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment