Monday 8 January 2018

Movie Releases I Can't Wait For In 2018

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I was initially going to be posting an Introduction to The Help, by Kathryn Stockett, which I bought yesterday, but I decided on something I'd like to post.
There is a new post that everyone seems to be posting- Favourite Anticipated Book Releases in 2018, and even though I myself have done one of these, and I love to read these?
What's the reason not to do the same for films?
So here is my anticipated film releases for 2018!


January Anticipated Releases
19th January: Coco

February Anticipated Releases
9th February: Peter Rabbit

16th February : Black Panther

23rd February:  Every Day                           Game Night
        (Based on David Lethithan's book)


March Anticipated Releases
9th March:   A Wrinkle In Time   

16th March:   Tomb Raider   Love, Simon   
                                                 (Simon vs The Homo Sapien's Agenda)

23rd March:   Sherlock Gnomes   Midnight Sun

30th March: Ready Player One (from the novel by Ernest Cline)

April Anticipated Releases
20th April :Finding Your Feet

May Anticipated Releases
4th May:   Avengers: Infinity War

18th May: Slenderman

June Anticipated Releases
1st June:   Deadpool 2 (Though I have yet to see the first one- need to get on that)

15th June:  The Incredibles 2 (my childhood is back) & Tag

22nd June: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

July Anticipated Releases
4th July: The Purge: The Island

20th July:  Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again

August Anticipated Releases
10th August: Untitled Anne Hathaway/ Rebel Wilson Comedy

September Anticipated Releases
14th September (My birthday): THE DARKEST MINDS

28th September: Boy Erased

October Anticipated Releases
19th October: Halloween   Mowgli (From the Jungle Book)  The Girl In The Spider's Web

November Anticipated Releases
2nd November:   X Men: Dark Phoenix   Mary, Queen of Scots  The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

9th November:   Dr Seuss: How The Grinch Stole Christmas   Holmes and Watson

16th November:  The Crimes of Grindelwald

21st November:  Creed 2   Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It-Ralph 2 

December Anticipated Releases
14th December:  Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse

25th December:   Mary Poppins Returns    Bohemian Rhapsody


Other films that do not have a release date:
Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors  Cruella    Triple Threat
Mary Shelley     Backseat


So those are my anticipated film releases! These are only the US dates, but I'm sure they're all out at some point!
Let me know in the comments if there are any anticipated film releases that you have for 2018!
Byeeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment