Wednesday 2 May 2018

May TBR (2018)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And the start of another month (can you believe it's May already? And yet it's raining here) means another inevitable TBR! 
I currently have 7 books left, and a lot of them are fairly huge, which means that there's not going to be a huge TBR for this month. 
But there's still some incredible books on here (I hope. I mean, I don't know, I haven't read them yet.) 
Here are the books that I plan to read this month :) . 


1. The Final Empire (Mistborn #1), by Brandon Sanderson
2. The Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2), by Brandon Sanderson
3. The Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3), by Brandon Sanderson
That's right, I will be marathoning the entire Mistborn trilogy, by Brandon Sanderson. I have owned the entire trilogy since September, and I've finally picked it up. I'm currently 175 pages into The Final Empire and I already know that this trilogy will be going on my favourite series' list because it's all just so interesting! Whenever I read this, I kind of forget where I am, I'm so caught up in this book. I know there's still a whole lot for me to read regarding the world because let's face it, these books are huge, so there's no way Sanderson isn't going to explore more of this epic world! Can't wait to read the rest of it. 

I will be picking this book up in an 'if I have time' kind of scenario. The Mistborn trilogy is a huge trilogy and I am aware that I might not have the time to pick up something else once I finish the trilogy. 
But just in case I do, and because I feel like my TBR should not just be the Mistborn trilogy, I've included a FOURTH. 

4. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
Now, I am aware that there are some mixed reviews on this. But I know nothing about this book apart from what I read on the blurb, and I'm exciting to jump into this! Again, I'm not sure whether I am going to get to this, but I thought I'd just tack it on the end of the TBR, because it's been jumping out at me when I've been deciding what to read and I have yet to pick it up. So, it's on here! 



So that is my May TBR (2018)! I hope you enjoyed reading about what I'm going to be reading in May, and if you've read any of these and have any thoughts on any of the books- let me know in the comments! 
To be honest I hope I make my way through them all, though it's unlikely... wish me luck! 

So I will be back on Friday, with my Film review for the Peter Rabbit film I saw this month, because it's long overdue! 
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I will see you on Friday! 
Byeee!

-Abi xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment