Monday 2 July 2018

July TBR (2018)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And we're now half-way through 2018, can you believe it?
We're closer to 2019 than New Year! That's crazy!
But with another month, comes another TBR!
Enjoy!

Now, for those that follow my twitter, you will know that I have been trying to read all the books I own but haven't read yet before I read any more books! It's been going well, and I'm hoping to finish them all this month!
Here are the books on my TBR for this month!


1. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
After a bunch of people telling me to read this, I have finally picked it up. The only thing that I know about this book is that it contains a romance, and it's about magic, and a contest (I'm about 55 pages into it so I have no idea how much of the story this contest includes.) I know this has some mixed reviews, but that the majority love this novel to pieces. And I cannot wait to (hopefully) join them.

2. This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1), by Victoria Schwab
3. Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2), by Victoria Schwab
These aren't the covers that I have, I have the UK paperback copies, which are different to these, but in my opinion they're both beautiful. For some reason, these two are left on my TBR until the very end, although I've had them for months. The time for me to read a V.E. Schwab book is long overdue and I'm glad that I will definitely get to these at some point this month. Again, I don't know a whole lot about this duology, except that it's about two characters, Kate and August, that want to be different things, and that there's a curse, and a truce between the two characters. ( I really hope that I enjoy this duology.)

4. Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha #1), by Tomi Adeyemi




The amount of people that love this book! I cannot wait to get to this one! I wish it wasn't my last read of the four, but I've had the others for WAY longer, and it's also my most recent buy. From what I know, it's about a rebellion against the people that removed magic from the land. There is a protagonist who is left without a mother and hope, who has powers, who is trying to overthrow the monarchy, with the help of a runaway princess. It sounds amazing, fantasy, and I cannot wait to read it!
Alright, there you have it! That is my TBR for the month of July! I would maybe tack on an extra one or two books this month but that is literally all I own at the moment, so I'll be happy if I can get through these four!

That is all I have for you today! I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you all on Wednesday!
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment