Friday 26 October 2018

Completed Series' List (2018)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it's officially been two years since I have posted my Completed Series' List!
Now I am just including series' that I own, and maybe 1 or 2 that I don't (that I remember.)
Enjoy!


1. The "Demonata" Series, by Darren Shan

2. The "Vampire Beach" series, by Darren Shan

3. The "5th Wave" trilogy, by Rich Yansey

4. The "Lying Game" series, by Sara Shephard

5. The "Medusa Girls" trilogy, by Tera Lynn Childs

6. The "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" trilogy, by Jenny Han

7. The "Monsters of Verity" duology, by V.E Schwab

8. The "Mistborn" trilogy, by Brandon Sanderson

9. The "Hunger Games" trilogy, by Suzanne Collins

10. The "Legend" trilogy, by Marie Lu

11. The "Tiny Pretty Things" duology, by Sona Charaipotra

12. The "Divergent" trilogy, by Veronica Roth

13. The "Lunar Chronicles" series, by Marissa Meyer

14. The "Six of Crows" duology, by Leigh Bardugo

15. The "Infernal Devices" trilogy, by Cassandra Clare

16. The "Slated" trilogy, by Teri Terry

17. The "Passenger" duology, by Alexandra Bracken

18. The "Skulduggery Pleasant" series, by Derek Landy

19. The "Demon Road" trilogy, by Derek Landy

20. The "Noughts & Crosses" series, by Malorie Blackman

21. The "Red Queen" series, by Victoria Aveyard

22. The "Frostblood" trilogy, by Elly Blake

23. The "Dark Matter" trilogy, by Teri Terry

24. The "Fairytale Retellings" series, by Jackson Pearce

25. The "Mortal Instruments" series, by Cassandra Clare

26. The "Raven Boys" series, by Maggie Steifvater

27. The "Twilight" series, by Stephanie Meyer

28. The "Series of Unfortunate Events" series, by Lemony Snicket

29. The "Harry Potter" series, by J K Rowling

30. The "Songs About A Girl" trilogy, by Chris Russell


So those are the series that I own and have finished! There are probably some more that I've finished that I haven't included, but those are the ones I own!
How many series' have you finished? Let me know some of your favourites in the comments!

Right that's it for today's post. I appreciate that it was just a plain list with nothing else, but there should be more on Monday.
Right, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I will see you all on Monday!
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment