Friday 12 April 2019

My Book Bucket List

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And a short post for you guys today. I will be listing the top five bookish things I want to accomplish in the up-coming years. They're pretty out there, but that's why they're on my book bucket list!
Enjoy!

1. Publish my own book.
Above all the others, this is my number one. I have been making up stories since I was 11 years old, that have been undoubtedly cringy, to say the least. But the love the storytelling has always been with me, and it's what I want, more than anything.

2. Go to a book event, like Bookcon, or BEA.
For the past few years, since I've religiously following Booktube (I got obsessed when I started this blog, if I'm being completely honest) I've wanted to go to a book event. There's a Bookcon in London every year, but the big ones always seem to be in America. I'll make it to one at some point, and when I do, it'll be epic.

3. Cosplay as one of my favourite characters.
I think the character that I would love to cosplay as one day will have to be Tanith Low. She's tall, blonde, and bad-ass, not to mention she's my favourite character in the Skulduggery Pleasant series (my Harry Potter to everybody else). I'd only be able to cosplay as her in summer as she wears a tunic and jeans, but it's on my bucket list nevertheless.

4. Interview an author.
This is even more unlikely than attending a book convention. I honestly doubt this'll ever happen, but I'm putting it on the book bucket list even so.

5. Be an extra in a book-to-movie adaptation.
I'd probably have to move to London to even have a chance of being in a book-to-movie adaptation. But I've seen other people on the internet talk about how much fun it is to be in an extra in a movie, and it's something I'd like the chance to try some day.


Okay! That is my book bucket list! I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know some of your goals in the comments, so we can talk about them!
Right, that is it for today's post, so that is going to be all for today! I hope you have a good weekend, especially if you broke up for Easter today! I will see you all on Monday!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a great bucket list!! Several of these actually are on my own!

    ReplyDelete