Monday 23 September 2019

Autumn Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And even though it's still a little later in the month than usual, I'm going to do a book tag!
And because it's the first day of Autumn, it's the perfect time to do the autumn tag!
Enjoy!


-What's your favourite thing about autumn?-
What's not to like? The colouring- orange and brown- warm colours everywhere. The pumpkin spice frappucinos and lattes, (I've developed a craving for them recently.)
But my favourite thing about autumn has to be the crisp, cool mornings, where you can walk around in boots, jeans, and long thick cardigans, just taking in the light blue sky and hearing the crunch of orange leaves under your feet.


-What book reminds you of your school days?-
A combination of books, but books that I incorporate with school would probably be:
-The Skulduggery Pleasant series
-The Series of Unfortunate Events series
These series' were one of the highlights of my school life, and I'm still reading one of them now.

-What cover reminds you of autumn?-
Just all the leaves, all colours of orange and red reminds me.



-What is your favourite horror/Halloween novel?-
Although I haven't absolutely loved any of the mysterious Halloween-y- novels I've picked up in the past couple of years.
This Savage Song is by far the favourite halloweenish book. It's also the only V.E. Schwab duology that I've read.


-What is your favourite horror/Halloween film?-
This was the first horror film that I watched. Ever. And it still remains one of my favourite. It's about a father and a son that get stuck in a supermarket, and they can't get out because of the mist. During the day, they're safe, but then things start coming out of the mist. One of the things that I've never forgotten is the ending. If you horror, and a storyline, I recommend this film.
-What autumn book release are you most looking forward to?-
This. This is basically it. I know next to nothing about this but the whole world is waiting for this release it seems. Looking forward to what's going to happen.


-What autumn film release are you most looking forward to?-
I absolutely loved the first one, ten years ago. It's one of my favourite films, with the unique comedy, and it's filled with zombies! And then, I found out we were getting a sequel- and I can't wait. The release date is 18th October, and you can bet I'm seeing it that first weekend.


-What are the three books you plan to read this autumn?-
1. A Sorrow Fierce and Falling (Kingdom on Fire #3), by Jessica Cluess
2. The Girl In Red, by Christina Henry
3. A Darker Shade of Magic (Darker Shade of Magic #1), by V.E. Schwab


-I tag:-
Everybody that wants to do this tag!

Okay! That's the Autumn Book Tag! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you decide to do the tag, be sure to comment below so I can come and see your answers!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see you all soon.
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxxxx



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete