Monday 2 September 2019

September TBR (2019)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it's time for maybe my favourite post of the month: the new month's TBR.
I have some books that conclude trilogy's, books that are spin-offs, and a couple of standalones lined up for this month.
I hope you enjoy the post!


1. Anne of Green Gables, by L.M Montgomery
I'm 120 pages into this book at the moment, and I'm working through it slowly. I've seen the first season of Anne with an E, and I'm trying not to remember what happens within the pages of the book. (Because it's making me less enthusiastic to pick the actual book up.) I'm thinking I'll slowly make my way through the course of the book over the month. With the remaining days left, I just need to read 12 pages a day.

2. Five Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns #4), by Kendare Blake
Book 4 in the Three Dark Crowns series comes out tomorrow, and it's the final book in my TBR jar challenge for the year. I plan to read it whilst in London for my birthday, and I've pre-ordered it so I get it as soon as possible. (Even though I've now found out that it's not out until the 19th, so that's a bummer.)  I'm not looking forward to reaching the end of the series, especially as its been on my top ten list for a number of years now, but I'm excited to see what happens.

3. A Sorrow Fierce and Falling (Kingdom on Fire #3), by Jessica Cluess
Now, this book isn't in the TBR jar challenge, just the second book is. I decided that, when I ordered A Poison Dark and Drowning, that maybe I'd feel like I wanted to continue on with the concluding book. And lucky, I liked the ending of the second book to want to add another trilogy to my list of completed series'.

4. Four: A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent 0.1-0.4), by Veronica Roth
I got this from one of my friends in exchange for one of my dvds that I didn't want any more. Even though it was more than a couple of years since I've read the Divergent trilogy, I'm kind of  intrigued as for what it's like to read from Four's perspective. I'm hoping this will be a fast read that I can fly through in the space of a week or so. After all, it's only a collection of short stories.

I think I'm just going to leave it at four books for the month. I'm also currently listening to Becoming, by Michelle Obama at the month so I'm working my way through that and I have to say, I'm thoroughly enjoying listening to it.

That's going to be it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading about what I plan to pick up in September, and feel free to talk about what you're planning on reading, down in the comments below.
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I'll see you all soon.
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx







2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Are you reading anything this month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete