Wednesday 20 November 2019

Musical Theatre Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And today I'm doing another tag; honestly I have no ideas at this point, so I'm just going to keep doing tags until I do!
So enjoy!
Because this is the Musical Theatre Book Tag!


1. Wicked- Favourite Fictional Friendship
This is actually harder than what I thought because, aside from Harry Potter, there aren't a whole lot of friendships that I've read about. But I love the chemistry that Leah and Simon have in Becki Albertalli's books. They're just so amazing when they're together, I love both of these characters separately, but more when they're together.

2. Sweeney Todd- Favourite Villain
You know, I've never really loved to hate the villains. I've always been the one rooting for the good guys, hoping the villains fall. Call me minority.
I'm just going to skip this one. But let me know what your favourite villains are!

3. Phantom of the Opera- Favourite Love Triangle
This. This love triangle shouldn't work but it just fits neatly in place with everything else going on in this series. I'm not saying that it isn't tough reading about this trio, but it's definitely the most well-written one to date. If you haven't read this trilogy, I highly suggest you do.

4. The Lion King- Favourite Side-kick
I usually end up liking the side characters more than the protagonists, so this is going to be hard. My favourite side character has to be Meggie from the Noughts and Crosses series. She didn't make an appearance in the latest book, Crossfire, but hopefully she will in the next book.

5. Grease- Least Favourite Ending
The ending to this book was so frustrating. I honestly wish I'd never picked the book up! I was desperately hoping May would change her mind or at least show a bit of a character arc towards the end, but the ending left me frustrated and unfulfilled.






6. Matilda: The Musical- Favourite Adaptation of a book
This is probably a popular one, but the casting was absolutely perfect. The book is one of my favourites, as is the film. Also, the chemistry between the actors was just right. Recommend both the film and the book, because they're both fantastic.


Okay! That was the Musical Theatre Book Tag! I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you all soon!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment