Monday 11 November 2019

The End of the Year Book Tag

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And it seems, everywhere I look, everybody seems to be doing this tag. With 50 days left of the year, it seems like the perfect time to do this tag, with the end of 2019 looming.
So, enjoy! And feel free to comment some of your answers down below!


1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?
Other than the book that I'm currently reading, I don't have any books that I've started but have yet to finish. I'm currently reading Girls of Storm and Shadow, the second book in the Girls of Paper and Fire series, which I got on Saturday.


2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition through to the end of the year?
Other than reaching for more fantasy and sci-fi than contemporary in the autumn/winter months, there isn't really anything specific that I like to do.


3. Is there a new release you're still waiting for?
It's like they're saving the best releases until the end of the year! I remember when the first book came out, and everybody just loved it. The characters, the POVs, the plot. And even though I haven't seen many people talking about it recently, hyping it up, I know that I wont be the only one desperate to find out what happens next to Zelie, and the other characters on release day.  



4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
My main goal is to read the books that I own but haven't read yet:
-Girls of Storm and Shadow, by Natasha Ngan
-Finale, by Stephanie Garber
-Wildcard, by Marie Lu (and reread Warcross)
-A Darker Shade of Magic, by V.E. Schwab
-The Priory of the Orange Tree, by Samantha Shannon


5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
Out of all of the above, I believe that the one that could shock me the most would have to be A Darker Shade of Magic, by V.E. Schwab, but I'm anticipating all of them, so you never know!


6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2020?
I definitely have a couple of ideas for plans in 2020, particularly for my TBR Jar Challenges. I won't disclose those just yet, because that'll ruin the surprise!
I'd also like to re-read some old favourites, maybe read some more adult fiction, reach outside of YA.


Okay! That's it for the End of the Year Book Tag! I hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to comment down below: what you're hoping to do with what we have left of 2019!
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I'll see you well, soon!
Byeeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete