Thursday 5 March 2020

Book Worlds I Want To Explore More

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And today I will be listing worlds where I want more books released! (I'll also talk about whose POV I would like to read from, and from what point in the story- or before- or after.)
Enjoy!


1. The Hunger Games
~Mags~
What I'd like to know:
  • What District 4 is like
  • Her backstory (family and friends)
  • Who her mentor was
  • What changed after she became a victor.
Okay, I have to admit, this post was maybe just a little bit inspired from when I found out that the upcoming Hunger Games prequel was going to be from President Snow's POV, instead of Haymitch's or Mag's. It's not that I'm not intrigued to see what's contained in The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, but I do wish it could have been Mags.


Mags only gets a brief part in Catching Fire and I'm interested to see what her life was like, up to when she volunteered to go back into the arena.


2. Harry Potter
~Professor McGonagall~
What I'd like to know:
  • What she was like when she was at Hogwarts (I bet she was very similar to Hermione, but with a particular aspiration for Transfiguration.), who else was there with her;
  • What she did for a career, leading up to teaching at Hogwarts; 
  • When Lily, James, Snape, Pettigrew, Sirius and Lupin were at school. (I'd like it to end when we see Dumbledore appear at Privet Drive.)  
Although Professor McGonagall has more of a role in the books than the film, she's always been a character that I've loved, and I've always wanted to know more of.



3. Series of Unfortunate Events
~The Baudelaire Parents~

What I'd like to know:
  • What it was like to be in VFD in the earlier days, before the start of the schism. (With Olaf, the Anwhistles, Uncle Monty, the Snickets, and the Squalors).
  • HOW IT ALL STARTED. (The fire starters vs the fire fighters.)
I know there's something of a story on VFD before the schism in the books, and even more in the Netflix series, but I want to know what it's like when all the side characters were friends, working together, before the Series of Unfortunate Events series started.


Okay! That's the end of the post! I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know in the comments if there are any characters or points in the stories that you want to see more of!
I will admit that this was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be.
Right! That's all I have for you today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of reading, and I'll see you all on Monday!
Byeeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment