Sunday 20 March 2016

Introducing... Rainbow Rowell Books

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
(Finally, they think)
And I'm sorry that I haven't posted since Wednesday, but I had other commitments.
But I'm here now!
So, let's get on with the post!

Introducing... Rainbow Rowell books
These books are:
-Eleanor & Park
-Attachments

I am currently borrowing these books from my friend Simone, so thanks Simone!

Eleanor & Park
Truthfully, I don't really know much about this one, but I think it's set in the 1970s or 1980s, so that'll be interesting to read about. It is also a YA book, and it is a romance, from the looks of it. 


Attachments
This book is set in 1999, just before mobile phones became popular, which I really like about it. It is also a New Adult Book, I think. This one is also a romance. 

So that is my post today! Again, I'm sorry I haven't posted since Wednesday, but I had other commitments (Sister Act and 5K Run), and also because of the short post. 
So, I will see you guys tomorrow, and bye! 

-Abi xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment