Monday 28 March 2016

Meeting a Favourite Author

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I was leaving this post in case I finished Eleanor & Park, but I'm still really far away from finishing that.
So, I thought I'd do a post about this.


Meeting A Favourite Author
I'll be honest. I've never met an author. Not least one of my favourite ones, maybe even my favourite. (Well, probably, because I did rate her first on my favourite authors list), unless you didn't see my last post, it's probably blatantly obvious who I'm talking about now. So, I'll tell you. Drum roll please!
*Drum roll*

It's Teri Terry!

Author of the Slated trilogy, Mind Games, (and Dangerous Games, but that's only an E-Book, plus just a novella), and most recently, Book of Lies, that I so desperately want to read before Saturday! These are the covers:
Slated trilogy:


Mind Games, and Dangerous Games: 
 


And most recently, Book of Lies! 



Hey look, they go inwards, like a pyramid! 

But seriously, I am super excited about going to Birmingham to meet Teri Terry on Saturday, and I might even make a video of me meeting her, or interviewing her (incredibly small chance). 

If you have any experiences on what it is like meeting any of your favourite authors, or even actors or anything, let me know in the comments section! 
Okay, I will see you guys on Wednesday, with (hopefully) a review on Eleanor & Park! Byeeeee! 

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment