Sunday 13 March 2016

Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3), by Sara Shepard

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I finished Two Truths and a Lie!
And so, I need to review it!
So, with further ado, let's get on with the review!

Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3), by Sara Shepard
Title: Two Truths and a Lie
Author: Sara Shepard
Genre: Contemporary, thriller 
Release date: 7th February, 2012
Pages: 292
Blurb: My killer is out there. And my sister might be next. 
Two months before I died, my best friend's brother went missing. I have no idea where Thayer is or where he left , but I know it's my fault. I did a lot of horrible things while I was alive, things that made people hate me- maybe even enough to kill me. 
Desperate to solve my murder, my long-lost sister twin, Emma, is pretending to be me and looking into the many mysteries I left behind. She's uncovered my closest friends' darkest secrets, but she's never had the chance to dig into Thayer's past- until now. 
Thayer's back, and Emma has to move fast to figure out if he's after revenge... or if he's already gotten it." 


My Thoughts
When I read Never Have I Ever, I was pretty comprehensive about this one, but I am so glad I did. I felt like the mystery came back a whole lot. I mean, I felt like Never Have I Ever just dropped everything and focused on one suspect that turned out to have nothing to do with anything in the whole picture, and that Two Truths and a Lie brought some of that back, and I am so happy, because I now know that I want to finish the story. (There's 6 books in the series). 
Now there really isn't that much I can say about the plot and the characters because it is the third book in the series, but I got the feeling of the first book that Sutton's killer could be anywhere, and I really liked that. 
Another thing is that we got a bit more character development in this book that I loved. 

So those were my thoughts on Two Truths and a Lie! I hope you liked it! So I will see you guys tomorrow, and... bye! 

-Abi xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment