Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I cannot believe how quickly March flew by! So, this is my March Wrap Up! Let's get on with the post!
March Wrap Up (2016)
So, these are the books that I read in the month of March:
1. Nineteen Minutes, by Jodi Picoult
2. The Reflections of Queen Snow White, by David Meredith
3. Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3), by Sara Shepard
4. I'll Give You The Sun, by Jandy Nelson
5. Demon Road (Demon Road #1), by Derek Landy
6. Eleanor & Park, by Rainbow Rowell
TBR Jar Challenge: Read a book that is guaranteed to bring you joy
What I remember is that I didn't have a clue as to what book I wanted to pick when I got given this category, but I eventually chose I'll Give You The Sun, by Jandy Nelson, and that book certainly brought me joy.
If you guys want to see me go into more detail about any one of these books on this list, I have reviews on all of these books somewhere on my blog.
Okay, so I will see you guys on Friday, where I will be doing my TBR for the month of April! And don't worry, I will be doing a review on Eleanor & Park on Sunday! So, I will see you on Friday, and bye!
P. S. :- Just adding this as an afterthought, so you guys can now follow me on Bloglovin'!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14594245/?claim=a58km2em2gc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>