Tuesday 9 August 2016

Introducing... Seven Minutes in Heaven

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I am tired!
I mean, it's been a long day... got home from Italy (hehe)... I DIDN'T EAT FOR & HOURS, I NEARLY DIED.
(I didn't, I'm just being over-dramatic).
But I am tired, so apologies if this short and or (probably both) rambly.
So, okay!

Introducing.... Seven Minutes in Heaven

Okay, so I've been waiting for what seems like a very long time to pick "Read a finale" and I was on the point of just ordering this book so I could reach the end of the series. But then I picked the TBR Jar Challenge! And I got to order it! 

So this is the book:

Okay, so I unwrapped this book, (it took a while, but I don't care that I'm tired, I'm gonna get to the book) and I innocently read the blurb, and holy crap, this last one just sounds mind-blowing. Just... Just read it: 

MY SISTER WANTS THE TRUTH.
BUT SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS.

For months, my long-lost twin has been living my life to solve my murder. Emma's unearthed secrets about my friends, my family, and my past. But she still hasn't found my killer. 
Then my body shows up in Sabino Canyon. Suddenly everyone knows there are two girls who look like Sutton Mercer- and one of them is dead. At first they assume that the body is Emma's. But the truth is bound to come out. And when it does, Emma will be suspect number one. If she can't find my killer soon, she'll end up behind bars... or worse. 

Okay, I read this, and I got chills. I'm not kidding. Like I have a feeling that this one is going to top all of them. Also, I have no idea how Sara is going to wrap it all up! But nevertheless, find out, we will, because this is the last book. And I have never been so excited to read the last book in the series! 

But that is my introducing... Seven Minutes of Heaven post! I hope you enjoyed it! Again, sorry it wasn't too long, but as I said I'm dog tired. So I will see you all tomorrow because I am posting everyday until I catch up with what I missed!

So with that I bid you all goodnight (or good morning, technically)
So, byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment