Sunday 30 October 2016

October Book Haul (2016)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I realised that November is literally round the corner, and I haven't done my October Book Haul!
I feel no reason not to do this now, so everyone, this is my October Book Haul (2016)!

October Book Haul (2016)

1. Legend (Legend #1), by Marie Lu

2. Prodigy (Legend #2), by Marie Lu

3. Champion (Legend #3), by Marie Lu 

Okay, I got this trilogy not this month, but the month before, but I forgot to include it. So I'm including it in this month's haul! I don't really know much about this trilogy, other than the fact that the protagonist has set out to kill the person that killed her brother, which turns out to be her love interest. This trilogy is so tiny, I should have finished these by the end of the year, definitely. 

4. The Carnivorous Carnival (Series of Unfortunate Events #9), by Lemony Snicket

5. The Slippery Slope (Series of Unfortunate Events #10), by Lemony Snicket

I got two more Series of Unfortunate Events books! I now have 11/13, and the only two I now need are Number 4 (The Miserable Mill), and Number 11 (The Grim Grotto)! I'm particularly excited for The Slippery Slope because something major happens in that book. I'll be marathoning this series when I have the full collection.

So that is all the books I bought this month! I'm sorry I didn't buy too many, but I'm excited to read/re-read all of these, and I hope you join me whenever I decide to review them!
I will see you guys tomorrow, when I will be doing my October Wrap Up!
I hope you have a lovely day, and I'll see you all then!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment