Friday 31 March 2017

March Wrap Up (2017)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And there's a quick post for you today!
My March Wrap Up (2017)!
Enjoy!

March Wrap Up (2017)
I feel like I say this every month, but I cannot believe it is already the end of March!
We're a quarter through the year already!
But enough of that, lets talk about the books that I read this month!

So, in the month of March, I read a total of 8 books! 3 of them were re-reads, which is why they didn't show up in the Goodreads "Read" section on the side of the page.
Here are the books I read in the month of March:

 1. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1), by Maggie Steifvater
2. The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2), by Maggie Steifvater
3. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3), by Maggie Steifvater
4. The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4), by Maggie Steifvater
5. Slated (Slated #1), by Teri Terry
6. Fractured (Slated #2), by Teri Terry
7. Shattered (Slated #3), by Teri Terry
8. Heartless (Heartless #1), by Marissa Meyer

As far as whether I achieved my TBR or not this month (I'll link it to " March TBR (2017)"), I sort of did. I completed one/three of the series' that I listed, and one of the spin-offs (that wasn't a series or trilogy). And I finished the series that I most wanted to finish, as well as re-reading another trilogy, so I call it a good month.

So that is my March Wrap Up (2017)! I hope you enjoyed it (told you it would be a quick one!)
And I will see you on Monday, when I will be posting my April TBR (2017)!
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I will see you then!
Byeeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment