Tuesday 27 August 2019

Favourite Book Covers!

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And today I'll be sharing some of my favourite book covers with you today!
Enjoy!


1. Mistborn trilogy, by Brandon Sanderson
These books like a watercolour picture and they are absolutely beautiful. The wonderful flowing blue tends to look a bit random for me in the second and third books but for the first one at least, it kind of gives you a clue as to what is contained inside the book, with the sharp and dark building, and the blue, which suggests magic in a historical and tough culture.


2. Strange the Dreamer, by Laini Taylor
Just something about the blue background, the shiny butterfly was just the final nail in what I needed to pick up this book. Even if I hadn't known the synopsis, or who wrote this book, I'm willing to bet that I still would have picked this up, purely for the cover. Because it is absolutely gorgeous.

3. A Shadow Bright and Burning, by Jessica Cluess
It looks so mystical! There's just something about the blue flame that stands out against other fantasy covers. What I love the most about this cover is the use of colour, ranging from orange and red to ice blue. Well done cover designers!

4. Caraval trilogy, by Stephanie Garber
Now there's a different cover design for the UK than the US. Usually I prefer the US covers (The Hate U Give hint hint), but I actually prefer the UK cover for this one. I don't have many books that have a black, white and gold cover, and it definitely stands out in my bookshelf!

And those are my favourite book covers! I hope you like them, and hey! Feel free to share some of your favourite book covers in the comments! I'm always on the lookout for eye-catching book covers!
Okay! I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see you all soon!
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete