Wednesday 2 December 2020

December TBR (2020)

 Hey guys, this is Abi here, 

And it's time for the final TBR for 2020! It's quite the ambitious one, because there is a very large, very vast series I'm going to try and complete! 

I won't keep it from you any longer, enjoy! 


1. The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (The Montague Siblings #2), by Mackenzie Lee 

I started this yesterday and I'm already halfway through this. I absolutely adored Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue and I can't wait to see what happens with Monty's sister, in her struggle to become a doctor. It's a different feeling to Gentleman's Guide, but just as good as the first book so far. The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy follows Felicity, Monty's sister a year after the events on the first book when she wants to be allowed to study medicine and become a physician. Which you'd think would be easy, but isn't when this book was set. I can't wait to see what happens in the rest of this, because I already love reading about Felicity. 

2. Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle #3), by Jay Kristoff 

There's no way I'm going into 2021 without having finished this series. It might be the largest book of the three in the trilogy, but I didn't go through all I did to progress through the first two books, only to fall short in finishing this series in the last month of the year. If I need to, I might alternate between the physical book and the audiobook, like in Godsgrave, but I can't wait to see what'll happen in the final book for this unique series. 

3. The "Harry Potter" series, by J.K. Rowling (in it's entirety)

Reading the entire Harry Potter in one month is an ambitious feat, I'll admit, but I'm determined to give it a try. I don't need to tell you what this series is about, but it's been a few years since I've re-read this, which is why I'm going to relive this month because if there's a series to read in December, the first one I think of is the Harry Potter series!

4. The Cousins, by Karen M. McManus

After reading everything above this, I doubt I'll have the time to finish this as well, but it's being tacked on at the end anyway! This came out yesterday, and even though it's more of a mystery than a Christmas tale, I was eagerly awaiting it's release anyway! The Cousins is a book about family members, mystery and secrets, and that's all I need to know that I want to read this book as soon as I can. Karen M. McManus' books are always a quick read, and I'm hoping I'll be able to get to this before the year is out! 

Okay! That's all I want to try and read this month, hopefully I can get to all of them, but we'll see! 
As always, feel free to comment what you plan to read this month! I hope you have a wonderful evening and I'll see you all soon! 
Byeeeee! 

-Abi xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment