Friday 14 September 2018

Birthday Book Tag (2018)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I thought I'd do a second rendition of a book tag that I created two years ago because well, it's my birthday today!
Enjoy!


1. Count your birthday along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on?
I did the top shelf for the last one, so I'll go along the third for today's. It landed on Knife-edge, by Malorie Blackman, which is the second book in the Noughts and Crosses series, an absolute favourite. The second book is a book of hate, compared to Noughts of Crosses, a book full of love, quoted from Malorie Blackman herself. You get to know more about some very interesting side characters in this one, and I will recommend this series to anyone who will listen.


2. If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?
This is an obvious answer, because I'm currently in the process of re-reading the series at the moment, but the Baudelaires, for sure.


3. Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.
I was saying the other day, I haven't really read any books that take place in Autumn. Maybe I should write a book that takes place in that time of year, but until I can, I'll go with a creepy-ish read for October, which is Fathomless, by Jackson Pearce.


4. Find a book that is the colour of your birthstone.
My birthstone is sapphire, which is blue, and I will go with Strange the Dreamer, by Laini Taylor. I read Strange the Dreamer, which I read in January. Even 8 months later, this book is still on my Favourites list for the year. Muse of Nightmares is out in the next couple of months, and I cannot wait for it to be released!


5. Is there a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?
Well, I'm 21 today so I honestly don't think so. I doubt I would read it even if I found one because 21 books is just, too long.


6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would have liked to have been born in.
I'm going to choose the Infernal Devices for this one. Not just because it's the world of Shadowhunters, but also because I love the idea of living in London in the 1920s. (I hope that's the right time period at least.)

Okay! So that is my birthday book tag! I hope you enjoyed it, and I will see you all on Monday! As for who I tag, I'm tagging nobody because you all have birthday's so there's no reason not to do this tag!

Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment