Monday 3 September 2018

September TBR (2018)

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I have nothing to say except new month: new TBR.
Enjoy!


1. Evolution (Dark Matter #3), by Teri Terry
I'm just over half-way with this book and although it's not the most amazing Teri Terry book I've ever read, I'm really invested in it at the moment. The last book in the Dark Matter trilogy, and I hope to finish it in the next few days. I'm anxious as for how the trilogy will end! Is anybody else reading this trilogy?


2. As many Series of Unfortunate Events books as I can
I'm aiming for the next four books, which are:
-The Miserable Mill
-The Austere Academy
-The Ersatz Elevator
-The Vile Village
If I try to read many more than that I get sick of the series, so I think those four will be a happy medium. It's been a while since I finished The Wide Window, but I can't wait to continue on with this series!


3. A Shadow Bright and Burning, by Jessica Cluess
This is being carried on from last month's TBR because I'm still determined to complete this TBR Jar challenge. I may not, but I definitely want to make this book more of a priority than I did last month. All I know is that it's a fantasy trilogy, full of politics and magic and fighting mixed in, and I can't wait to read it!

4. Two Dark Reigns (Three Dark Crowns #3), by Kendare Blake
This is out tomorrow, and even though I was kind of underwhelmed by One Dark Throne, the second half of the novel was outstanding. I'm enthralled enough to want to see this series through to the end, especially as there is only one remaining book after this one. Also, everyone seems to be hyping about this book, and I liked the previous two to want to pick this one up too.

5. Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1), by Cassandra Clare
I've made the decision to re-read this to refresh my memory of what happened in Lady Midnight before jumping into Lord of Shadows next month. I remember some of the story, but I would like to get the full impact of the story so I enjoy it to the full extent. I read this for the first time exactly a year ago, and I can't wait to jump back into the world that is the Shadowhunters!

Right! And that is my September TBR (2018)! I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know what you plan to read this month in the comments!

I hope you have a good day, and I will see you all on Wednesday!
Byeeee!

-Abi xxxxx


  

No comments:

Post a Comment