Wednesday 2 December 2015

December TBR 2015

Hey guys, this is Abi here,
And I'm going on my second month for this blog! Hooray!
Ok, now I'm getting WAY too cheery...
And just in case you didn't see the title before clicking on this post, today I am going to my December TBR.

The thing about planned TBRs, is I don't really tend to plan what I want to read at a specific time, unless I'm reading a series, then I most likely read the entire series, but today I'm just going to try and muddle through with this, so wish me luck! Okay, let's go!

The Lunar Chronicles
These books consist of Cinder, Scarlet, Cress and Winter. So far I have read Cinder, and I plan to read the entire series by the 19th/20th as a Winter is the Booksplotion Book of the Month, and I hope to be able to see that when it is live. So, these are the books that I plan to read from the series:

1. Scarlet
This book is based on the story of Little Red Riding Hood, and it is based in France, and I am currently reading this now. I haven't got too far into it as 1) I am Lind of in a reading slump and 2) I spilt hot chocolate over it (I'm talking ALL OVER IT), but Scarlet is a really hot headed character, and the story is really good at the moment.

2. Cress 
This book is based on the story of Rapunzel, and that's really all I know about it at the moment.

3. Winter
This is the concluding book in the Lunar Chronicles series, and it is based on Snow White. The hype for this book is absolutely MASSIVE, and I just can't wait to read this.


Continuing the "Throne of Glass" series
I have only read "Throne of Glass in this series, (and Assassin's Blade, but I'm not going to include this series, particularly because this book is a Spin-off), and I'm going to try and read these books from this series:
Crown of Midnight, and Heir of Fire. I will read Queen of Shadows, but I don't think that I'll get to that book this month because the other books that I'm attempting to read are fairly big, and I just don't think to it. So, these are the books that I plan to read in this series (this month)

4. Crown of Midnight 
From what I know about this book, is it starts where Throne of Glass ends, and she is still the Kong's assassin, but from the blurb, she appears to be lying about killing the people she is meant to and threatening the safety of people that she loves by doing so, so it sound really intriguing.


5. Heir of Fire
From my understanding, there is a massive plot twist in this book, (mainly from Katytastic's "The Stages of Book Grief", in the denial phase, which actually makes me really looking forward to reading this book.

And they are all the books that I plan to read in December! I know that I will be lucky to get to all of these books because the majority of the books that I plan to read are over 400 pages, and I kid you not, Winter is 827 pages, by itself. So, I'll see you guys soon, okay?
Byeeeee!

-Abi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment